Data and Analysis Unit: PLYM8
Last update: 2015-05-09 by Andy Wills
Human go-left, go-right, visual discrimination task with Chinese characters, reported in Maes et al. (in prep.).
This DAU contains raw data and an analysis script, in open
cross-platform formats (see the file format notes). It also contains participant
The APA-format citation for this resource is:
Wills, A.J. (2015). Data and Analysis Unit: PLYM8. Retrieved from http://www.willslab.co.uk/plym8
If you make use of these resources, please drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- plym8data.txt (926 KB) - Trial-level raw data.
Column headings are as follows:
- date: Date participant was tested, in MM-DD-YYYY format.
- subj: Bird ID number (unique within PLYM8).
- phase: Experiment phase (1-5).
- blk: Block number (resets for each phase)
- trial: Trial number (resets for each block).
- stimtype: Logical stimulus type, as referred to in Maes et al. (in prep.)
- stim: Filename of physical stimulus presented, as in exe3stim.tbz
- trialtype: L+ = go-left trial. R+ = go-right trial.
- acc: 1 = Response is correct; 0 = Response is incorrect.
- resp: c = go-left response made; m = go-right response made.
- rt: Response time, in milliseconds.
- plym8analysis.R (3 KB) - R script for analyses
reported in Maes et al. (in prep.). This script can be run by the command
source('plym8analysis.R'), or can be run interactively.